Position: Teaching Assistant
Salary: Grade 4
Contract: TTO (45.4 weeks)
Working pattern: Part-time (30 hours over 5 days)
Salary: £14,468 - £16,294
Location: Crossdale Primary School, Keyworth, Nottingham. NG12 5HP
Executive Head Teacher: Peter Cresswell
The Governors of Crossdale Primary school are seeking to appoint an energetic and enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to join our caring school.
The successful candidate will:
- Be nurturing, committed to inclusion and ensure the best possible outcomes for all the children they work with
- Be professional, flexible and adaptive with a high level of organisational skills
- Be a team player who can work closely with all colleagues, parents and carers
- Be a highly motivated individual able to work under their own initiative
- Be personable and friendly
- Have a working knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 & KS2.
- Demonstrate commitment to the highest standards and play a role in the wider life of the school
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver targeted support and intervention to support children
- Prepare and deliver lessons for individual pupils, groups and whole classes (under the overall direction of the teacher)
- Have experience of supporting children with range of special educational needs
- Have experience of providing whole class cover and willingness to do so at short notice when necessary
- Have good communication skills
- Have proficient literacy, numeracy and IT skills
- Have a commitment to their own professional development
In return we can offer:
- An experienced and supportive staff team
- Well behaved and motivated pupils
- A positive ethos and fantastic backing from our school community and Governing Body
- Continuing professional development.
- Opportunities and support through the other schools in Equals Trust, and through our close collaboration with nearby Keyworth Primary School
Visit our website to find out more about the school www.crossdale.notts.sch.uk
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact Susan Cuttell, Office Manager, to arrange a socially distanced appointment visit: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0115 9748088
Download an application pack at: www.crossdale.notts.sch.uk/(see ‘About Us’ section)
- Closing Date: 21st January 2021
- Interviews: w/b 25th January 2021
- Start Date: Approximately March 1st 2021. Details TBC
To apply for the job complete an application form and, considering the person specification, write an additional statement of no more than 750 words explaining why you have the right experience for our team.
All applications should be emailed to email@example.com
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practises reflect this commitment.
All posts in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. Equals Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation for posts across the multi academy trust.