All of our home learning is on the closed learning platform Seesaw. Each class has their own account and log on details and a class email address for communication with the teacher.
On each class account there will be:
- A weekly Learning Mat Timetable published on the Class Announcements page on a Sunday/Monday.
- A daily announcement to introduce the learning for the day.
- Daily activities (at least 3hrs in EYFS & S1 and at least 4hrs in KS2) , will include an English and maths lesson with lesson video links and teacher introduction and attached activity sheets, two other lessons from the wider curriculum with teacher instruction and resources and a daily reading activity.
-Teachers will respond to all work submitted and give detailed developmental feedback on one piece of work each day - we use written and audio comments to connect, engage and respond to the children and their learning.
- There will be at least one shared assembly by the SLT a week, alongside two other whole school announcements.
- There will be at least one live session a week, using Microsoft Teams meetings as a platform. The context may be different in year groups, but the rationale is allow the classes to connect as a whole group for wellbeing.
- We also have subscriptions to a number of online resources to support pupil's learning.
We continue to regularly contact our parents to ensure that all pupils have full access to our home learning offer. If you do not have a device to access home learning, please get in touch as soon as possible as we may be able to help you.
Some links that may be useful for you...