If your child has a head bump whilst at school, they will be issued with a red band on their wrist. The accident will be reported and the teacher will be informed. You will also receive a text message.
If you receive a head bump call or text from school, please watch out for the following symptoms and visit A&E if you have any concerns:
1. If your child is unusually sleepy and is hard to wake up.
2. If your child complains about a sudden headache.
3. If your child complains of nausea or is sick.
4. If your child has any changes in behaviour or is not his / herself.
5. If your child feels dizzy or is unsteady on his / her feet.
6. If your child has impaired vision.
Please don't hesitate to inform us if your child is admitted to hospital due to a head bump, as there are procedures we will put in place for their aftercare.