This event will take place between 9:00am and 5:00pm on 09/12/2020
Sadly, due to the restrictions in place because of Covid-19, your PTA has been unable to run many of our fabulous fundraisers. We have lots of amazing plans for the Christmas period but need your help to make our Christmas dreams a reality!
- Santa can’t attend our usual Grotto because of social distancing. Instead, he has organised a drive by drop-off with a gift for each child.
- We thought the children (and teachers) deserved a celebration after everything they’ve been through this year.
So, we have organised class-based Christmas parties, which will include some very special treats! (Shh, it is a surprise for the children. Oh no it’s not, oh yes it is!)
- At this time of year, we would normally be asking you to fill red cups, bring in chocolate for the tombola and gifts for the surprise gift room, amongst other requests. This year we are keeping things simple, Covid-safe and instead are asking for a donation of £5 per child to help fund the Christmas activities we are planning.
Please donate whatever you can – if £5 is too much, we completely understand!
Remember, every penny the PTA raises is for the children of Crossdale.
Thank you as always for your support, your PTA.
TO MAKE A DONATION PLEASE RETURN THE FORM EMAILED TO YOU OR USE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS
ONE FORM PER CHILD PLEASE – SUGGESTED DONATION £5
Child’s First Name:______________________ Child’s Surname:__________________________ Class: ________
- I am happy for my child to receive a gift from Santa.
- I am happy for my child to attend an end of term party at school and will let the office know of any dietary requirements.
Please return the slip emailed to you by WEDNESDAY 9 DECEMBER
Take a photo of or scan this slip and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org; or place it in an envelope and place in the PTA box in the school reception.
Account: Friends of Crossdale School
Sort Code: 54-21-47
Reference: Child’s surname + event [Christmas]
PayPal - paypal.me/crossdalepta
Please speak to Joy Mason or Rebecca Sandland with any queries.
Or email email@example.com.