Y6 Leavers' Assembly etc.
We hope you are all well.
Over the last few weeks, as the situation has evolved and guidance has changed, we have been thinking about how we can provide the most "normal" possible experience of Leavers' Assembly etc.
Having finalised these plans (hopefully!), we talked to the children this morning about some things we will do as part of their Leavers' Week.
The PDF attached to this post details the events we are planning.
Y6 Breakfasts in School ( Come at normal time)
- Monday 6th - Bubble A
- Thursday 9th - Bubble B
Leavers' Assembly - on Zoom for parents
- Thursday 9th at 2pm - approximately 2:45pm
- Both bubbles in school hall - socially distanced
- We will send you all an email / text invitation to this so you can watch the assembly from home via Zoom on your phone, tablet or computer.
- We will also arrange a practice Zoom so you can check you can connect etc - probably on Tuesday 7th or Wednesday 8th.
- Our traditional Leavers' Cards - with photos of your child's time at Crossdale will be prepared electronically and emailed to you.
Fish & chips, water fight and football challenges
- Friday 10th at 4pm - 5:30pm
- Children will remain socially distanced in separate zones
(Please note we have also been talking to South Wolds Academy about how we can support transition and some activities in school are planned. Their plans for transition are continuing to evolve.)
Please get in touch if you have any questions - email@example.com