Welcome To Year Six!
- We've had an amazing first day back at school!
I have very genuinely enjoyed it; the children have all impressed me with the positive attitude to school and the mature way that they have begun to make the adjustments necessary to change between holiday and school modes! (I've been making the same adjustments!)
I've been particularly impressed with the careful attention the children were paying in class and their thoughtful and enthusiastic answers.
A few brief notes:
- Our normal PE days this term will be Thursday and Friday. We're not planning on PE tomorrow, but the children can bring their PE kit in ready for Friday if they want.
- We'll start off with some homework in the homework folders and spellings next week.
- I've changed the first (school) password for MyMaths - this is now "number".
- Our Base 3 meeting is next Wednesday at 7pm (I'll confirm the time!)
Please pop in or call the office if you have any questions before then.