Curriculum map and spelling overview for summer 1
Please find attached the curriculum map for this half-term and the spellings we will be learning.
Our topic this half-term is called Sow, Grow and Farm, which is a geography based topic. Our enquiry question is: Why should I grow my food here?
We will be learning all about:
- Continents, biomes, and climate zones
- Farming in North and South America and how farmers adapt to different conditions. For example: climate, soil type, physical features
- Types of farming in the UK
- Where our food comes from and why- food miles
- Allotments (including an allotment visit)