Hello Apple Class!
I hope you have had an amazing summer and are ready for Year 5! I am so looking forward to teaching you this year and can’t wait to see you all tomorrow!
Below is some key information which you and your grown-ups will need to know for tomorrow:
- We will enter school through the Year 5 and 6 door on the front playground
- The door will be open for you to come into school from 8:50am
- You will hang your belongings on your peg in the cloakroom
- You will put your lunch box in the lunch box trolley and your water bottle in the box in the Base 3 art area
- We will work, play in our Base and eat in the hall
- The school day will finish at the normal time of 3:30pm
- Please bring a water bottle, a packed lunch (if you are not school dinners) and your PE kit
- There will be stationary on your tables for you to use, so you don’t need to bring a pencil case
See you all tomorrow!
Miss Spencer 😊