Hello from Miss Rodriguez!
A quick introduction video!
Hello all Apple children and grown ups,
What excitement! I can't wait to see you all and finally get to know my lovely new class!
I recorded a video for you today, saying a quick hello and showing you around our new class. Apologies for the sound at points - my laptop was not a fan of being moved around mid-recording! Just to summarise incase it's not easy to hear, there are a few changes / new things you will see:
- Firstly, I wear a mask whilst indoors
- There is lots of fresh Bee-safe tape around our room and the whole building - keep an eye out for it!
- We have lovely clear cloakrooms which we will use to store our PE kits. Coats/fleeces will go on the back of our chairs, lunchboxes will go under our tables and waterbottles and books will be at our desks.
- We will line up a little differently as we have a fab new hand washing station outside, just for us!
- Above all, I'm looking forward to getting to know you and getting to know what school life is like in year 4! I'm sure we'll have lots of fun together.
Grown ups, if you haven't already, please read the parent letter on the Latest News and Updates page, which has all the important information you need in more detail. Thank you.
Have a restful weekend and I will see you on Monday!