YEAR 1 HOMEWORK
I just wanted to clarify the homework expectations for Year One:
* Weekly - Spellings (go home on a Monday - these are not currently tested at this point in Year 1)
* Regular reading - 5 x a week at home for 10-15 mins (Reading Eggs can count towards this)
* Weekly - Frequent use of Doodle Maths
* Half-termly topic work (our next, Spring, science-based one will be sent out this half term)
* There might also be additional practise for some children in areas like handwriting and phonics over the course of the term.
I hope you find this helpful.
Any returned or completed homework will be awarded with a stamp on their chart!
Thank you for your support,